New year resolutions- Reset

The new year is just around the corner, and it feels like the perfect moment to press RESET... I want to look back at what worked, let go of what didn’t, and step into this year with clear goals for myself. Resolutions feel like promises I make to me simple steps to leave behind old habits and build a healthier, happier, and more meaningful life. It’s not about perfection, just about trying to be a little better than yesterday.

 

This time, I want to set goals that make sense. No more vague ideas like GET FIT or SAVE MONEY... I will start small—maybe a 20-minute walk every day or setting aside a little money each week. I know if I break my big goals into smaller steps, I’ll feel less stressed and more excited about sticking to them.

 

I also know staying motivated is going to take work. I will celebrate the little victories, even if it’s just drinking enough water or skipping junk food for a day. And if I mess up, I won’t beat myself up—I will  just get back on track the next day.

 

This year is mine to shape, one step at a time. I will be patient with myself, enjoy the little changes, and keep moving forward. I’ve got this...

Highlight any text to reply to that part.

All Replies (1)

R
A little better than yesterday appears a little step but overtime it is a giant leap forward. A new year resolutions are to make ourselves better physically and mentally but not setting goals that would make ourselves stressed about it and get disappointed. Nice reminder at the right time.

Please log in to reply.

Latest Comments

I totally agree with you Anand jee The first character of any City is ...
Virinchi Virivinti - 11 May 2026
'Iam selfless' is also expression of a self
Virinchi Virivinti - 03 May 2026
@ Virinchi Virivinti Yes, the mere noticing of what is happening, what...
Rajesh Bykani - 03 May 2026
YES. you said it aptly. this attitude is making people to lose hope an...
Virinchi Virivinti - 02 May 2026
you are witnessing this your write up. 'self' is an illusion created b...
Virinchi Virivinti - 02 May 2026
Very interesting to Know Samras Village. Though on surface it looks li...
Virinchi Virivinti - 02 May 2026
the Problem with Democracy can be reduced only when the Majority poepl...
Virinchi Virivinti - 02 May 2026
A classic example to kill democracy: article from The Wire Decentralis...
R Anand - 01 May 2026
This will not only kill the creativity in people but also it's link wi...
R Anand - 01 May 2026
I totally agree with you Anand jee The first character of any City is ...
Virinchi Virivinti - 11 May 2026
'Iam selfless' is also expression of a self
Virinchi Virivinti - 03 May 2026
@ Virinchi Virivinti Yes, the mere noticing of what is happening, what...
Rajesh Bykani - 03 May 2026
YES. you said it aptly. this attitude is making people to lose hope an...
Virinchi Virivinti - 02 May 2026
you are witnessing this your write up. 'self' is an illusion created b...
Virinchi Virivinti - 02 May 2026
Very interesting to Know Samras Village. Though on surface it looks li...
Virinchi Virivinti - 02 May 2026
the Problem with Democracy can be reduced only when the Majority poepl...
Virinchi Virivinti - 02 May 2026
A classic example to kill democracy: article from The Wire Decentralis...
R Anand - 01 May 2026
This will not only kill the creativity in people but also it's link wi...
R Anand - 01 May 2026

New to Communities?

Join the community